Six Construct is digitizing its Time and Quantity tracking with Traxxeo
The Traxxeo team is delighted to announce its collaboration with Six Construct, a reference company in the construction industry in the Middle East.
As a subsidiary of the international BESIX Group, Six Construct entered the Gulf market in 1965 and has been in charge of major construction projects in the area ever since. Key reference projects include the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Waste-to-Energy project or the new Guggenheim Museum in Abu Dhabi.
To increase its performance on construction phases and the management of site workers, Six Construct chose Traxxeo to streamline its Time, Activities and Quantities Planning and Tracking.
Traxxeo’s digital and complete solution will enable Six Construct to:
- Streamline multiple key processes such as the daily teams micro-planning (tasks & targets), teams activity tracking and production data tracking
- Significantly improve the quality of the collected data
- Have better and faster insights on projects’ progress and productivity,
- Integrate collected data into BIM model & macro planning systems
- Save time both on site and off site,
- Improve payroll and HR processes, with higher data quality and less errors,
- Increase people empowerment and communication,
- Improve productivity on & off site.
The Traxxeo team would like to sincerely thank Six Construct’s people for this successful collaboration. We are committed to help Six Construct stay ahead of the game in the coming years!
Discover Traxxeo’s full range of Resource Management Software
Other content that might interest you
The Construction Barometer 2023
The construction industry was forced to navigate through periods of unprecedented upheaval and transformation, profoundly changing the landscape for the…
The 6 trends to watch for in the construction industry…
From new construction modes to continuous inflation, which trends are going to shape the construction industry in 2023? While the…
From 2022 to 2023: Traxxeo builds the network of construction…
2022 have been a pivotal year for the construction sector: rising material prices, competitive pressure… To face the difficulties, construction…
Join more than 10,000 experts
Sign up to receive our most popular resources as well as other premium content to help you become more productive and profitable.