Optimal tracking of your fleet of vehicles and machines
Connect your vehicles to collect and centralise the data you require in order to optimise your resources and complete your various geographically dispersed projects.Request a demo
Why use geolocation for your site vehicles?
The use of connected objects and telemetry equipment enables you to have continuous oversight of the journeys of your vehicles and the people who use them.
- Vehicle maintenance plans generated by kilometre counter records
- Automatic identification of the driver and passenger for allocating the recorded hours by site
- Increase in your responsiveness through automatically generated alerts according to your work regulations (exceeding speed or km limits, etc.)
- Automation of the calculation of travel allowances, transport, attendance time, inter-site time
- Comparison of the measured work time and that recorded on digital timesheets for improved monitoring
- Analysis of vehicle itineraries to identify waiting times and attendance at predefined locations
Optimise the management of your mobile assets and ensure their security
As fleet manager, you benefit from an accurate overview with the data required to better manage your vehicle fleet.Talk to an expert
What our clients say
We have increased our performance, our swiftness of response and our accuracy.
Digitising the collection of our operational data has enabled us to step up our efficiency and gain better control over each project.
Versatile tools which can be adapted according
to your internal challenges
Share your resource allocation plan (people, machines).
Make your teams accountable, reduce theft, locate your tools.
Verify the attendance of your workers and sub-contractors and ensure their administrative compliance.
Easily manage worker absences across your different sites.